Anyone who wants to share our books with children through activities and readings. There are no neat slots or categories – it could be a discerning parent, just a book lover, or someone good with activities. Remember, our picture books come in nine languages so there’s room for many ideas.
A Partner sells books through book-based activities. A Friend promotes books through activities.
Of course! We’ll give you books at a discount based on the number ordered.
Storytelling, theatre, art and craft workshops, innovating products and learning aids based on the books, developing imaginative ideas for literacy programmes, language learning and classroom projects... These are just some. There’s a lot of scope for creative learning through books, so feel free to explore.
Certainly – we’d be happy to put you in touch with whoever is in your part of the country/world.
• Sharing your love of reading with children – the best way to make them readers
• Opportunities to meet and interact with like-minded people
• Getting to know more about children's books
• Doing something you like, at your own pace and schedule
• Making money – by selling books, or being paid by the centre where you do the activity