By using or accessing any part of this Website, you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the T&C.
Tulika Publishers may revise the T&C at any time without notice to users.
If you make any financial transactions on the Website, including paying for products or services, you may be asked for credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information you provide is accurate, complete and current, and that you will pay all charges owed, including any applicable taxes. You agree that you are solely responsible for any personal income reporting and tax payments required of you by applicable government authorities.
• Orders within India are charged in Indian rupees, and overseas orders are charged in US dollars.
• Delivery is free by Registered Book Post, anywhere in the world.
• Courier delivery for urgent orders is chargeable. The amount will show on your cart, when opted for.
• Orders are despatched within three working days of being placed. Orders once despatched cannot be cancelled.
• Orders of more than 100 books may require additional time to process and pack for shipment.
• You will receive an email with a tracking id once your order has been despatched.
• Orders within India will take about 10-15 days to reach; overseas orders will take about 15-25 days.
• Courier deliveries will take about 2-3 days within India and 6-8 days overseas.
• Delivery is usually from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 7 pm, excluding public holidays. Some couriers and post offices deliver on Saturdays within India.
Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control, owing to unforeseen circumstances. Tulika Publishers will not be responsible for any delays.
All electronic payments are routed through CC Avenue, our secure payment gateway. Options include:
• Credit card payments
• Debit card payments
• Payment through internet enabled bank account
• Paymate (mobile payment)
• Itz cash cards
• Gift cards
• Cash on delivery (available only in Chennai)
Indian customers can also pay by Demand Draft or an at par cheque, in favour of Tulika Publishers, payable at Chennai, and send it to:
Tulika Publishers, 305, Manickam avenue, TTK road, Alwarpet, Chennai 600 0018.
Orders against cheque payments will be processed only after clearance of the cheque.
Cancellation can only be effected if the order has not been despatched. To cancel, please send an email quoting the order number, with the subject ‘Cancellation’, to email@example.com.
All sales are final except in cases of defective books or those damaged in transit, or if there has been an error on our part. The request for replacement of damaged books must reach us within 48 hours of delivery, along with a photo of the defective or damaged product and the ISBN number. If accepted, either another copy of the book will be sent to you or the amount refunded. Refund will be done online in 5 to 6 working days.
While every effort is made to ensure accuracy of prices and the availability of the titles featured on the Website, this cannot be guaranteed and the information may change without notice. In case of price discrepancies, we reserve the right to honour or cancel the transaction. If cancelled, customers will receive a refund.
Offers on our books can be availed of through discount codes on the Website. The following general conditions are applicable to all discount codes, in addition to any others that may be code-specific:
• Valid only for Website orders unless specified otherwise
• Valid only for specific product categories
• Valid only for one-time use per customer
• The validity period of the discount code is final
• There can be no cancellation/refund for discount code purchases
All information displayed, transmitted or carried by the Website (“Content”) is owned by Tulika Publishers and protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content. You agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to any Content accessed through the Website and not to alter the content in any way.
If you would like to use any Content from the Website, you need prior permission and can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Tulika Publishers, 305, Manickam avenue, TTK road, Alwarpet, Chennai 600018.
This Agreement has been executed and delivered in India, and its interpretations, validity and performance shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of India, and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the High Court at Chennai.
All books in the order will be gift wrapped together (in one, two or three sets depending on the size of the order) and NOT individually gift wrapped. If you would like them individually wrapped, please write to email@example.com.